Sunday, 11 December 2011

Hello Kitty Xmas

As some of you may know i am a huge Hello Kitty Fan with a Range of Kittys from my own beckoning Neko Kitty to a knee high Princess Kitty! So its only fitting as a fan to put my tree up this year with a touch of Kitty.
Witchlet is also a fan she has a few kitty toys and has loved Kitty or ''itty'' she whispers when she see's her own hello kitty toys,which is so so cute!My love for The Hello kitty goes way back however is more with my love affair with Japan,Its a dream for me to visit the place and more so Kyoto and Tokyo and a must to go to hello kitty lands aka Puroland.I think id need a food few weeks to see everything I want to see LOL,Any way back on topic....Xmas.
So my tree or yule tree/xmas tree is white.

(hello kitty tree)
I wanted a white one as I have fond memories of the tree my grandfather had a skinny scrawny thing it was white but for some reason I was fond of the old thing,Also my grandfather would visit every year on xmas,when he passed over I started to rebel against xmas as it was not the same,He was no longer there at the table at xmas lunch or getting odd xmas gifts from him.(one year I got loo Roll...the other year I got Reindeer poo ...yea.)Its my way of keeping his spirit with me.
But Witchlet entered the world on xmas day and well I didn't want her to rebel against xmas(tho she will no doubt when older LOL) so I will be going out my way to make it her day!So xmas will not ever be the same know.
As I said my tree is white as much as I would love a real tree I do like my white one!
Well who else would look better on top of my tree that a star? Yup a hello kitty!
I have 4 Angel kitty's that know take place in my tree since last year and know the shops and stores have started to sell more hello kitty its much easier for me to theme the tree on kitty as you can tell from my pictures!





I took a lot of pride making the tree look very cute and kitty like with the candy canes and pinks and purples. I also made my own Pentagrams for the Tree out of glitter bending sticks!Which witchlet will get to do when she is older as I 2 purples ones until next year!
Witchlet is getting lots of hello kitty stuff for Xmas and her Birthday! I think we will both have lots of fun this year.



Wishing you all a merry Hello Kitty Christmas!