Thursday, 26 April 2012

Miss Pixie_Late

You may have come across the Lovely Pixie_Late in my Blog before .
Pixie_Late a well known Lolita Model and spokes Model for Gothic Lolita Wigs.
Some of you know I am a bit of a Fan of her's.I Found her through Facebook and Lolita pages on the web while searching for my own Ideas for outfits,make-up and hair.
What I like about her is that she can create a range of Lolita looks and is always find new and inspiring ideas for her other outfits and is so well presented is like she waved a magical wand on her outfits utterly magic.
No wonder she is so popular!

Pixie_Late has been promoting other things other than Wigs,Roxie Sweet hearts Items and keep it secret have her modeling their products of Hello Kitty Glasses and she is a Hyper Japan fashion consultant & Founder of Frills and Frolics on Face Book.She also Has done a small interview on Mode Lolita.

What I like is the fact Pixie_late is not always Dressed up every single day and do not wear a Wig in every 
photo showing that she is a down to earth and pleasent Lady ans she is such a natural beauty!
I can so see her doing this for many many years to come as she has clearly been blessed with young looks!


When I contacted her to ask for permission to use her Photos she worte the nicest message back to me and she liked what she saw on my Blog 
*^__^*

All Images belong to Pixie_late.


I love the above photo of Pixie_late she looks like a Flower maiden of Spring with Her lovely bunny Rabbit,she loves Rabbits.

''I find modelling and spreading love for Lolita fashion is something I'd like to continue to do even with I other commitments outside of the fashion because it's something I'm passionate about. I think if you put your heart in anything you do, it'll be rewarding to both yourself and your audience so keep doing what you love.''
Such kind and wise words !
I do like seeing her in a new wig and outfit  its a surprise every time and she is just the Cutest thing! 
So I thought I would share some of her Model work.


Flower Girl she is just so cute!



She suits these pastel colours so well



She is a complete Princess in this photo.




Adorable



A hint of Gothic in this photo and I think this wig is so cool.



I adore this outfit and I have the same Wig arrive the other day.


In nature and can so suits being a blonde.


Winter Photos


I love this outfit and think she should do lots more Gothic Outfits soon!

Miss Pixie_late has her own Blog so you can keep up with her here!
And on her Face Book page.

Stay Kawaii x