Thursday, 24 May 2012

Cute Creations

So I have a shop I want to Share with you,Its a cute online shop and the owner is so sweet.the shop is called Cute Creations its Online and adorable.With lots of goodies to go and check out.

all images belong to cutecreations.

I came across this site with the help of Facebook as my Facebook page is called Kawaii Kreations I did a search and found cute creations (we mean the same thing lol).After a few likes and Pms between each other.We did a Art Trade,one of my Crocheted Amigurumi's and I got a piece of custom Art done.
^__^
I requested for a Neko maid and I was so impressed with what I got,I like this style its not anime which is nice for a change so many are doing anime,Its a little Chibi like but I love that.Its so smooth and well done.This lady has so much talent!


Dont you think it looks like me yes I know I have brown eyes...but they are blue in my mind.
its just so cute!
*heart*
Have you noticed she is on my Blog?
Yyup there on the right hand side at the top 
*^__^*
Also she has a new new things in her shop so I am gona show you them because they are so cute and kawaii not to be shared.

One of the many a Cute necklace.


Spooky Kitten and pumpkin on a phone strap.


One of the newer logos on a tee shirt.



Cute Tee's!

There is a lot of goodies waiting to be found and you can find them all with the following Links below!
and
The Blog and dont forget your Twitter updates.

Stay super Kawaii
Xxx