Wednesday, 23 May 2012

New Hair Style

So after selling my poodle Skirt and getting my Discount off Gothic Lolita Wigs I ended up buying at a very low price in the end...we love a good bargain!
A new GLW Wig,I have to say I was very impressed with the speed that they sent it out to me with it coming from the USA. =^__^=
I got Raven from the Spiral Collection
I wanted  a new curly one as my other curly one has matted and looks really bad know.

So I  put it on as soon as I opened my parcel it was my its so CUTE! 
Love it!

I have  had to trim the fringe/bangs but its so soft and silky and smooth,I have a few photos with it out of the packet and with out any make up.


0.o
*Blush I look so pale*


And this week we have been blessed with sunny warm stunning weather so I have been wearing SHORTS! and cute tee's! What is going on!
You can see the nice shape of the spirals in this photo above.




Also Tomorrow it will be my Hubby's birthday and our 4th Anniversary

o.0
Feels like for hundreds of years we have been together!
So He has sorta already has guessed I am baking him a cake,I have not baked in a while so wish me luck! I will be a busy bee with it i thinks.Oh and the reason he guessed I was  baking a cake was the give away clues of the shopping lists for a mad amount of eggs flour and sugar LOL.
Note to self get your own shopping.
And the last post also had cake in the entry so yea Cake on the mind and he reads my entry's!
*waves to Hubby* ''Get back to work!''  
^3^

Stay Super Kawaii!
x