Friday, 11 May 2012

Tartan cos Im a Scottish Lass

I really have not had as much time to make a outfit go with my newest Gothic Lolita skirt but I found some time today but I have found some things that I would like to get to go with my skirt and I have fallen in love with a dress so I will share them with you!
Red Tartan Dress and in its purple Version,Really love this one dress as well as this cute Skirt all from Phaze clothing.Death Kitty also Do a lot of Tartan skirts too.I have also found a small online shop that has nice size Tartan bows too,So I've gone and got the Bows for my hair and wigs.
So I had a good look out of all my Gothic stuff to go with the skirt and this is what I came up with.
Also you may have noticed that I know have Started to Watermark my own personal Photos,I found out that some folk are taking others photos and then using them for other things and not asking permission.

So here are some photos of my outfit!



Lace top and Curly bob wig


Me and Princess Peach


I moved the Tartan bow to my top to spread the colour out a bit .



Long Wig


 My other Long Curly wig with pony tails


Playing with the app to age my photos and make them more Gothic!
Hope you all like them.
Also I got featured in Gothic Lolita Wigs customer Show case here is a photo of it I love the fact they put Tartan as my back ground!


Also I have been coming up with more ideas and been using Pinterest find the link Here


Stay Supa Kawaii