Friday, 8 June 2012

A Gothic style

So I guess I may have found my style in the Fashion of Lolita is the style of Gothic I feel much more comfortable with Gothic stuff yet I do love my accessories of Kawaii and Kitsch not sure maybe I could make that work?! 



I do like to wear cute things but sweet Lolita is maybe to sweet for me,I think I will keep my cuteness to simple to today outfits,I have got a Gothic Lolita outfit on order which is very OTT and I am looking forward to using it but in the mean time I decided to give my newest wig a go with a Gothic outfit.


I teamed up a old Gothic Dress and Black lace blouse and my new rock hells,Should have used black tights instead of natural ones.
>.<
whoops!
I do love my Gothic parasol it have purple flowers on top too!


I also went for a smarter Gothic chic look too 


This was easy to do I got out my skater dress and out a white blouse under it to make it look more like a Jumper skirt (JSK).


I also added a cute hair accessories to my hair of a Mega size daisy to make it more girly.


I hope to do more outfits soon! Maybe with more Gothic like make up with some cute added to it.
Any hows,
Stay super Kawaii!
Tartan x