Friday, 15 June 2012

Lock Shop Wig Review

So I finally got around to getting full head wigs from the Lock Shop
I have blogged about them many times,From my own orders to new things the shop has to offer.I in the end got 2 wigs from the newest collection 'Angelic'.Which comes in a Range of colours and some new colours have come to the shop! 
Yay!

So Let have a look of the new Range,

This is the Honey colour one I Really love this style its very cute and Dreamy looking!


I have the above wig its stunning the colour and style looks so REAL!
Its very natural looking and the curls are easy to look after.


I love this pastel mix with blonde soo cute!

The other thing about this style is the fact these wigs are very light to wear,When you get your wig it comes with a free netted cap to put on before your wig to hide your real hair and because its breathable you don't notice the cap and or the wig because they are very light.Not like the GLW spiral wig I have its very thick and heavy to wear but I wore my auburn wig all day and forgot it was on to be honest.


Introducing the 2 tone Wig
This one is stunning!
Again the postage was fast and your order comes with instructions on how to look after your wigs and how to store them which is handy if you have never had a wig and are a bit worried about getting it wrong.
If you do buy a wig don't for get and buy a wig comb or a extra large tooth comb .
DON'T use a normal brush or you will risk damaging the fibres and making the wig utterly fizzy and knotted.


This is super cute and you can get the matching buns for this pastel blue and purple!
I do highly recommend these wigs and also there is a new mermaid wig been added in a new colour.




I really like this one its like a rock and roll chic or you could make it very Gothic with a nice outfit and the best thing is you don't need to ever set foot into a salon to get a colour done to your hair and think of the money you are saving,But one wig in a colour you like and you can transform at will!
No need to do roots,or re colour!
.  So again if you don't have it here is the Shop's Link....
And Facebook.
What are you waiting for GO! BUY!

Stay Super Kawaii with your Wigs!
Tartan xx