Monday, 2 July 2012

Lets Shoot Gothic Lolita Tartan

At the weekend there I did my shoot,The rain held off and we got a bit of sun and it was not to cold for my outfit so I thought I would share the outcome photos and some of my own ones too.
This is a Gloomy photo my other half took when we left.

I actually got a lot of complements from the public who passed myself and the photographer,who was so nice!

I have heard of many Lolitas get stick for being Lolita in the public eye,which is rather sad but like I said every one was so nice to us.
Here are a few shots we took at home 
I wore my newest dress and two tone wig from the Lock Shop from the Angelic collection.



License
Copyright All rights reserved by justplaingeorge



Hope you like the Wig and Dress!

Stay Super Kawaii!
Tartan xx