Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Roxie Sweet Heart-Love it!

So I have some birthday money to spend and I just had to get my hands on some goods from Kawaii Roxie Sweet heart!
So I treated myself.
I took a while to pick with so much lovely stuff,I want one of everything!
Oh please send me some goodies Roxie Sweet heart! I love it all so much!
I adore the quirky styles and colours and...I also am itching to get some more stuff!
So What did I get in the end?
Well check out my photos.
The website is easy to use maybe.... to easy to use and spend my money and sent me into debt.
^__^
Heehee!

So today I got a package from the post man.
Right away I knew it was Roxie Sweet heart as they had a sticker Logo on it and my goodness it was secure it took me about 10 mins of attacking the box to resort to using scissors to open the box while my daughter sat in her high chair laughing at me and my attempts.
@.@
LOL!


So once it was open,I found everything neatly packaged and wrapped lovingly and safe in bubble wrap to again my daughter delight she loves the stuff!
Also My order came safely and fast with Free UK Postage!
A plus in my book!






so what I got was the Plastic Chain Necklace in  light Pink and a Drippy Heart in Purple,There is something about the necklace that is catches the eye when worn maybe cause it is so different to other Kawaii jewellery.

I love the lenght of the chain and you can also adjust it to what you perfer I like mine to be both long and short but I wore mine low down and its a nice weight nice and light to wear!
 It even has a small pendent on the chain with Roxie Sweet heart on it.
SUPER CUTE!


Its a nice see through pink colour

  
 I LOVE IT!
The other item as I said is the dripping heart ring I went for it in purple and I thought it was going to be a small ring,no... it takes up some space,Which I like cause its seen and will look so good for my upcoming photo shoots!

Watch this space Roxie Sweat heart!
Its just so cool!


I suggest not to wear any other rings with it as I did above as I think its best to leave this beauty do all the talking,I like how it can be used for so many ideas and styles like Goth/Lolita/Cyber and so many other fashion.
*spoilers your gona have to wait!*
The customer service and rapor with customers is also fantastic I love sending them a wee Tweet and you can find them onFacebook
So I have fallen in love with Roxie Sweet heart as you can tell,Ive also just looked on the web site...
AND GO LOOK!
why?
Because they have added NEW PRODUCTS!!!

OMG!!!
*face palm*
Why can I see me ordering again already ekk!

So here is the Link of new products.
and spend your money!
Oh and feel free to put a good word in for me! 
Haha!
( A girl can only but try eh?)

Till next time,
Stay Super Kawaii!
Tartan
x