Friday, 13 July 2012

The Sunshine Daisy


Hello my lovelies
*waves*

Look what I have found for you and I wanted to Share!



all images belong to thesunshine daisy


The sunshine daisy is a Great Esty Shop I have found for you all!
Where you can find them on Esty and here on 
Facebook!
I love some of the stuff here its is super cute and more of the Kawaii Deco Fea Kei Style of Japanese Fashion.

Here are a few photo of the goodies!


CUTE
*o_o*



Sweet!


Pretty!


Oh so Shiny!

I really like to explore styles and Id love to try the pastel colours out myself.
Im more into dark than pastel but maybe I can make it my own with my own Kawaii flare?!
Oh!
I almost for got this Friday 13th they have a sale on.
With Discount Code
FRIDAY13

Why not give em a Tweet!
And tell them Tartan Sent you!
With Esty Shop you sure can stay Super Cute!

Till Later
Stay Super Kawaii
Tartan
x