Thursday, 19 July 2012

Tartan's Tarot

Wow there has been so much going on right know in my life,As some of you are aware I read Tarot Cards (a way of fortune telling) 
I did a few spreads last month and over the past few days,It still creeps me out how spot on they can be even when I am reading for myself.
I love the Tarot,There is even a few Kawaii Decks I want to get my hands on.

Likes of this Deck the Magic Manga.



I Started Reading Tarot at the Age of 12,
It was a bit of a fun hobby and party trick,But I took it more seriously after my readings for others started to ring true!
I currently have 3 decks,I favour my Pagan Cat Deck but the others are The Wheel Year Deck and the Robin Hood Deck.
They are all very lovely and colourful.


But I really would love a Anime Deck,There is even a Sailor Moon Set,Card Capturers Clow Set and Hello Kitty Deck out there some where!

2

Though not all of them have all of the Deck cards or may only have just the major cards done.
The Deck is made up with 2 sets the Major Cards and Minor Cards,I personally use both sets to get a more in depth Reading.

I really do LOVE Anime Tarot Decks more so those of Anime I like.
They are Kawaii and Colourful!


I have found out the Clow Cards are of the Clow and a collector item and not technically a Tarot Deck But I think they are still cute!

If I could get my hands on a nice anime deck I am fussy when it comes to my Decks,I have owned a fair few and some I had to re-home because they just didn't work well or I didn't like some of the cards Art.

I could be super cute in a Lolita Dress with my dream anime card deck asking you all to cross my palm with silver and Ill tell you your future!

Stay Super Kawaii!
Tartan
x