Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Starry eyed bows


I Just got my second order of bows form the lovely starry eyed Bowtique,there was a small mis-hap with my order but all was sorted with ease and I got the most loveliest customer service,It was not even really there fault but I was give a small gift due to the delay.

So I was over joyed when my Bows came I ordered a Mini and a Medium bow this time which one came with the hair band and the other with a clip and my free gift.
I went for the Black and Silver Sequin Hair Bow,

Its a lovely bow the photo in the shop does it no justice as its so pretty,Its Mega glittery and Sparkles all over it.
Its stunning and its soft to touch.

Nice and light to were on your head or in my case with wigs!.

The other Bow I got was the Mini Bubble Gum Pink in PVC,
This is a nice bright Bow its not made of a heavy material either so again nice and light to wear and It reminds me of a Hello kitty sort of bow its very sweet and I got this one on a Clip.
The bows can be easily swapped over from Clip to hair band.
I Highly recommend getting your bows from here,I love the fact that they are Handmade and there are so many to pick form too!
...
 And because I love you all!



And here is your very own 15% off your order!!
code: marna15
Stay super Kawaii!

Tartan
x