Friday, 17 August 2012

The Sunshine Daisy reivew

The weather has been so rotten over the past few days,I really needed something to cheer me up.Today I was delighted to get a tiny little box covered in love hearts with my name on it.



It was my Sunshine Daisy order!
*^__^*
I have been looking forward to my order so its well cheered me up.
Im so happy it really was a Glitter filled popper when I opened it! 
*winks*
So what did I order?!
I ordered the lavender shooting star necklace I fell in love with the Shooting star range,not only is it cute Stars are a symbolic thing of mine with being pagan as the points of the stars represents the elemental energy s around us but also the fact the range is so CUTE like a cute-ness overload, I do love stars and the moon so much.
Hehe.
I spent a long time admiring all the products,Which there is a fair range of so many sweet things.
So I got my order and was over the moon.
The postage only took a week!
(coming from the USA too!)
The parcel was secure and well sealed everything was wrapped up in its own bag  which were cuddled up together in gift wrap,to be open with a shower or Kawaii love of glitter and small shineys!
*Imagen me cooing over the shower of Kawaii glitter and shiny show*



So yea after my Kawaii shower,I opened up my new necklace,its cute I mean super cute,I wondered if the pendent was going to be heavy but no its so light!



It is also bigger that I thought and its got the main pendent being the star in lavender with glitter in it,its got a smooth but frost finish to the star too.
Either side of the Star are 2 Kawaii baby lavender safety pins again they are light too so this is like a necklace that will not hang on your neck and feel like you are being pulled down to the earth.
Its on a Pink light weight Chain which is a short  so it sits nicely on just below on the collar bone and with a really good size clasp,Know I've worked with jewellery and i can not stress how much easier life is with bigger claw hook clasp!See those small ones they drive me round the bend!
So big thumbs up there! 

no flash

with flash you can see the glitter in the star!
(>.~ ) *~chu wink!

I'm very happy with my new necklace even my Lil Chibi bean said it was ''Prettys'' Bless her.
Because The Sunshine Daisy is on Esty is super easy to order!
Also the super kawaii owner who is a total sweetheart is interested in myself doing some small advertising  and a little bit of modelling for her Esty store with a few of the products.
Which I am very flattered about as she has so nice about it!

And Im keeping that suprise for you by not showing you them products so you are gona have to go over to The Sunshine Daisy Face Book
to see those coming soon and then look out for them at
 Esty shop!
Also you may get more of a heads up on their
(^A^)

Am I mean?! lol
Well you all gona have to wait and see!
But till then,Stay Super Kawaii with The Sunshine Daisy!

Tartan 
x