Sunday, 21 October 2012

Its all about Kawaii!

Hi~Hi Kawaii Lovers,I hope you are all well and keeping super cute!
Myself  I have  been looking for a cute necklace with ''Kawaii '' on it while I have been x-mas shopping,and
I am soo bad for saying Kawaii out loud in places.Unless you know what it means I get lots of Funny looks in shops and the kids sections in too.
So I thought it was only fitting to get a necklace because I love ''Kawaii''.
I spoke to a few companies about a custom necklace but they were all to busy I all most gave up but House of Wonder land came to save me!
I was so happy,though it took a while to get the right fount to work with the word 'Kawaii' so it looked like 'Kawaii' rather than 'KawaII' and then asked if I could have a purple shade and left the rest up to the magical lady at the House of wonderland and OMG!



ITS STUNNING!
I also got the 'Harajuku' necklace a week before,cause I thought well if I dont get a Kawaii one I will have Harajuku,Hanging by my heart.(A place I so want to visit!)
So here is a few Photos ^^



My Harajuku Necklace

My outfit run down
Hat from Dobbie's that I revamped with felt hearts,That I sewn on.
Top from  Cute Japanese Fashion
Shorts Primark
Tights New Look
Lock Shop wig


Other outfit Run down.
Kawaii Necklace.
Unicorn top from TKmaxx
Lock shop wig.

So We are nearing the end of the month,I have been selling off some of my Lolita and my Wigs as I really do not like ones with Bangs/Fridges and Lolita is not practical for me,Even though,I do adore it all .
TT^TT
I also need the money to be put towards a new camera and for chibi bean's xmas and birthday.
I have started my shopping list and can say I have one or 2 things ticked off.
Also I have got finally pieced all y fairy Halloween outfit out!
Yay!
So I am looking forward to getting lots of photos of it all for you all to see!

Till Later
Stay super Kawaii!
Tartan