Friday, 9 November 2012

Lolita outings

So a while back I stepped back from Lolita,I wanted to try and rethink my personal style but I kept as few dresses but it was my 1st time in public in Lolita the other weekend
>.<


I was a bit worried but when I collected my friend and her aunt was like OMG a Lolita is at our door then called on my friends cousin to come charging down the stairs to look at me,who I soon found out was also into Lolita put me at ease in some sort of strange way.
 Where I went to a Fundraiser event,It was to raise money for the day centre that my brother when to,the turn out was low but it didn't matter there was a bit of money raised and lots of giggles and fun as we were all dressed up,I was in Lolita,(Gothic) and there was a corpse bride a vampire and 2 witches in my group of friends. We had a good time and won some raffle prizes and I won the best dressed award
-yay-



outfit 


close up.


Then 2 nights after the fundraiser I went with my other half to a concert in the big city to see Distant worlds-Final Fantasy,And I wore a pink and black colour way outfit.
It was more gothic/punk style and oh my feet hurt from walking in heels all night.
;~;
Tear.
The concert was good,I would however enjoyed it much more if it was not for the blaring lights from the music stands that started to hurt my eyes so much.
I didn't see any other Lolitas tho.
I did see a cosplay moogle!
^^


outfit


close up.

Can you tell I like to wear tartan with my outfits here?!
huhuh...
I do have a other tartan Lolita punk outfit on order,its so cute and cool can not wait to get hold of it.
In other news,I have been asked by the team over at keep it secret keep it Kawaii to moderate the Facebook page and be on stand by for any general enquires. 
I am calling it the Tartan take over haha!
The team are off on a adventure to find out ways to make the online store and club even more kawaii,so watch this space!

Will post up more photos of my new outfit when I get it soon.
Stay super kawaii
Tartan
x