Friday, 25 January 2013

Jazzy stuff from Jazzy Little Magpie

Last week, I got a Kawaii parcel in the post from a lovely lass who runs a Esty store. The Esty store is called Jazzy Little Magpie, a place full of fun and kitsch jewellery. Lots of treasures to find there.
This is what I got in my parcel.

2 necklaces, one bow and a pair of glasses with a Hello Kitty on them.
^__^
Every thing was lovely,I want to show you some other things that you can get!
* please note all images belong to Jazzy Little Magpie*



Kawaii rings

 Cakes.

Candy lollipop.
There are lots to look at you can find them here on Facebook and also on Esty.
You may even spy my every own photos in the Esty shop wearing my Hello Kitty bow and Spec's.
I saw some new items up on the Facebook so please go and check them out. You never know, there maybe a cute treat for yourself waiting for you or the pretty necklace that would match your cord outfit!

Till next time

Tartan
x