Monday, 21 January 2013

New Projects for Tartan- Kawaii Blush

Oh my I have been ever so busy and with so much news to share with you.
I feel like I have not been blogging much but I have been working on blogs but more about that in a bit.
So about a week ago I took part in a contest over on a Facebook page J-Grab fan page,maybe it was fate that I entered a contest but any way I ended up winning a super cute prize,A Hello Kitty X Maybelline Mascara.
But that was not just the end of that,Oh no!
I must have caught J-Grabs attention,maybe it was my determination to win or my photo I used,maybe even the universe working its Kawaii magic,who knows lol .
O.o
But the next thing I knew I got a email from them.I was sort of taking aback even thought this cant be real?!
Anyhow after a few emails and Meeting I took on the offer of being their Kawaii J-grab Blogger. >.<

I've set up a whole new Blog and there is also a give away on over there so check it out,If your already a follower of mine,make sure you follow the new Blog too.
Its Called Kawaii Blush and here is the Link oh and don't forget to check the rules out that are also on the Facebook fan page.

But this do not mean I am getting rid of this Blog,Ah nooo I still have this Blog for a other reason ,you see but I cant tell you why just yet!
Plus I have many other posts that I Have lined up like my newest Kitty's that I have on order,ho ho wait till you see them!
Kawaii...
My orders am still waiting on from Kawaii shopping and a few outfit posts that I want to put up soon!

Teehee!
So this post was really to share my newest News!
Till later!


Tartan
x