Saturday, 6 April 2013

Hello Kitty4U Review and videos.

Hey every one, I've been so quite of late but there has been a reason for that. teehee.
I have been holding back on a few of my newest goodies from my all time best Hello Kitty Supplier in the UK. I have been shopping with Hello Kitty 4 U for along time...maybe even a few years?!
But its only till of late I wanted to do a review on some really special items I got on order.
Also I wanted to take some photos with my new shiny camera that was picked up today! Well excited to play about with it today!
So I have done a video for you all and lots of photos.

Now on with the review! 



Hello Kitty 4U is a online shop based in the UK. Here is the link Hellokitty 4 U, You will find so much stuff and its not just Hello Kitty you will find a range of her friends from Sanrio and even Rilakkuma and his friends from San-X.
So if you are a fan of any of the above you are in for a treat! Not only that with the amount of Kawaii things you could kit out your whole house with items covering every possible area!


It's a Hello Kitty Heaven!
The web site has lots on offer and so much to see,Its worth taking your time to look around as you will find your cart fill up so quickly.
(^_^'') Or maybe that was just me?!

Shipping is your standard choices- its just gone up in price thanks to Royal mail price increase that has effected everyone (T^T) so annoying! However the shipping is good and everything is well wrapped, with bubble wrap and boxed securely. (^_^)
The Products are great, I will go into detail of the products in my Video reviews.
The best thing about Hello Kitty 4 U is the owner is also really passionate about the products and Hello Kitty . They give great customer service and happy to answer any questions too.
Also Hello Kitty 4 U is great for getting hard to find goodies such as lounge fly products and other characters such as Kutusita Nyanko!

Here is the Links to my review
YouTube
I don't want to give away to much on the Blog but you guys are going to love my haul of goodies! hehe!
Here are some photos for you all to admire.





I will be giving them a 5 out of 5 for a rating because they are in the UK and have such a great collection and varity of products.Check them out on Facebook Here and also give them a Tweet on Twitter!
Oh and Because I love you guys! This months Kawaii Club have teamed up with Hello Kitty 4U not only are they sponsoring a Give-away prize too! But thats All I can say just know hehe.
So. Check out my video and Hello Kitty 4U
Till next time.
Tartan