Monday, 6 May 2013

Dress up Kitty time!

Hello Kawaii Lovers.
How are you all? I have a rotten cold and feeling awful!
Any way I hope you are all enjoying the May bank Holiday. Am under a fleece blacket with a mug of hot chocolate and cuddling up with a few Hello Kitty's and Chibi bean. I Hope I get over it by the weekend. I am to do the 5K race for life!
(T^T)
So I hope I can get better asap!

Anyway I thought I would share my Video I did at the weekend its just a bit of fun and a giggle but it features my Build a bear Hello Kitty's that I have. (>.<)

And all the things that go with it.


I have a other video to work on for you all and will be editing it later on tonight and hope to do more videos for you all as soon as am better!
I have a haul of stuff due in the post.
(\(^_^)/

Hope you like my Lolita kawaii outfit!

Tartan-san!