Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Hello Kitty Big Face and neon range!

Hello Kawaii Lovers, How are you all doing today?!
I have noticed I have some new kawaii Followers! *Waves Hello* Thanks for following me it means the world to me and my little blog (>.<'')
Today I want to share some stylish and very cute Hello Kitty Face range of bags from Sanrio!
I adore these cute yet simple bags and they come in a range and style from your small bags to your shoulder bags!


The drawstring bag is so cute and causal.


The backpack is so stylish and the red bow really stands out on the black!




The Style is very easy on the eye, not at all babyish looking.
Very mature I find the Black colours when it comes to Hello Kitty looks very mature and elegant!
The other goodies I spied on Sanrio's web site are the neon Kitty Range,There is not to much in the range more pens and markers and the Plushie who I think looks very sweet too!



These look like so much fun to doodle with.
I wonder if any of these products will be finding their way over to the UK any time soon?
Which items do you like?
Im really liking those handbags... But I have already got a Lush bag ...may have one on order but that is for a other post for you all to wait for! 
So till next time!

Tartan 
x