Monday, 2 September 2013

Hello September, We are 2 years old!

Hello every one! Woow can you believe that its September?! 
Which means...this blog is know 2 years old!! 


Kyaa! Time sure does fly ! Over the 2 years I have done videos, lots of photos and reviews, a insight to what I find Kawaii and what I like and doing so sharing my passion of Kawaii to every one who stumbles across this blog hehe! 
I have lots more stuff to come to the blog , I hope to gain more followers and likes via the facebook page, Am working on not just moving house and setting my family up and settle to a new home but also the side projects I have going on too, which are top secret teehee!

So I wanted to say a big thank you to all the companies and sponser's who have supported my blog and a HUGE Kawaii Thank you to all the readers who follow me and read  or even just glance at my Blog!


Tartan Kawaii