Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Making memories-a mummy post.


Hello every one. Hope you are all having a lovely week and staying very Kawaii!
I guess this is going to be a bit of a mummy like post today .As you readers are well aware this month is my final month in this house, we will be moving at the end of the month and getting a new bigger house to fit us all in with a bit of breathing room, hehe. The main thing for me as a muma to Beanie is that she grows up in a nice place and goes to a good school. Myself on the other hand, I didn't really get to make a mark on this current house. I have always felt like I have been renting this place. Its not felt like a cosy home...maybe cause am always cold in this house.
Any way because we are moving rather far from my own family, I wanted to have some sort of photo arrangement set up in the new house with a bit of Kawaii added to it of course! 

The 1st thing I did was treat myself to a new Camera,a Instax FugiFilm 25 mini. An a adorable looking instant camera aka a Polaroid Camera.A simple Point and shoot. I have found with a Digital Camera that as they may be saved on the computers but I forget to print them off. So I treated myself to the Instax.




Its a nice cute thing and makes really cute photos that come out in seconds to develop in a few minutes later.Perfect I have had  a lot of fun with this already its a great way to make new memories.
One of my idea to show off my new photos came shortly after seeing this really cute looking memo board on Facebook and I fell in love with it.
I got this cute idea at The-Kawaii-Cupcake on FaceBook.
It only cost me 16 for a Hand made Pink and white spotty memo board with little flowers added to it and small hearts,It fitted in my idea of new decoration for the new house so I ordered it right away.
I had to share the photos of it as I did take it out wrapping to look at it, teehee.
Its just so cute and pretty.
I cant wait to add to this and hang it up in my new Kitchen! Hehe.


It will come in handy for shopping lists and to do lists, which I seem to be making all the time these days. 


The colours are just lovely .


There is some cute girly details added to the conner's.


As you can see I still need to fill it up with Kawaii over load! Most of my stuff is in boxes ,so once we move into the new house I can go a bit more Kawaii Crazy with it hehe!
I hope to add more Photos to it as well! (Ill make lots of cute memories too!)
Its very cute and been made with love, It would make a cute new house gift for some one or even for a student or Teenager to have up in their room as a organiser of some sort hehe.

Do any of you like to do Cute things to add to your homes/Rooms. I hope to be adding a lot of  Kawaii touches around my new house. Which I also hope to share with you all once I am settled and the internet is up and running.So Check out The Kawaii Cupcake Facebook page and the new Esty Shop they are planning to open too!!

Till next time
Tartan
xox