Monday, 23 September 2013

Review form Didepux

Hey every one! Its been a while right? Well am back from my holidays but before I yet again love you and leave you Kawaii fan's before I move house I am going to let you all have a look at my review from Didepux a online Esty store, I have been admiring this stuff for so long-I really should have ordered like ages ago haha!  So I got myself in gear took a jump and and ordered one of the necklaces I have been lusting over.
Lets check it out!

Because its a Esty shop its nice and easy to use and to pay for my order.It takes a while to come to the UK as its coming from Greece. My order took about 2 weeks to arrive. 



When I got my order I was shocked to find so much inside! 
 So much cute, shinys, so colourful and so much Kawaii. I have to say I was very impressed with the presentation.



Here is my necklace I ordered its Japanese for Dream. I hope by wearing it ,it will inspire me to reach my dreams and keep making new ones.

I also got a Free gift of a pair of cute blue flower earrings!




Here is a close ups of the necklace.



The item is very large in style and bold which is what made me fall in love with it, its pretty and cute and the chain has a fair weight to it, its not a overly long chain and sits very neatly when worn. I love the pink chain!


The items in my option are fairly priced, I wish the shipping was a bit less but never mind teehee!
I adore the styles and products here and like the fact that this necklace is a 2 layer pendent and has proven to be be sturdy against my 2 year olds grabby hands on shiny things..
 
When I have worn this (while on holiday.) It caught every ones eye and every one was interested in it.
Would I recommend this shop. . .YES! so much so I have returned to buy not just one more necklace but 3!!
My poor bank account hates me know haha. . .
Over all thoughts, Worth the money quality items for all fashions, with lots of inspired pieces from Japan. There is also a option to make custom name items too. 
Kawaii!
I cant wait for my next order and by then my camera which died on me while on holiday will be fixed and I will be back with internet..I just hope in the mean time my lap top will not pack on me..Am really not doing to well with technology  right know ...heh
Least I have my necklace to keep me looking great and Kawaii right?!
so check them out guys! Links below!

Next time I will be blogging from my new home! I cant wait to update you all with my Kawaii home decorating and touches teehee. So till next time Stay Kawaii!

Tartan
xxx