Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Hats,am addicted to Hats!


Hello every one, How are you all today?
I hope you are all keeping super Kawaii and have you noticed the darker nights! I do like this time of year cause I like to wrap up snug and cosy. However I so miss the sunshine, its been so gloomy and dark for the past month. Bleh! 


So for a while I have had a thing for Hair accessories and such when using my wigs but I have such short hair I cant really use them on my real hair.  But  then I got a thing for beanie hats and berets which I could use and its know developed into trucker snap back hats. 

Hehe any its all thanks to River Island and its sale that I know have 4 cute looking and very street like J-Fashion snap back hats. If you are following me on Facebook you will have seen lots of photos!
I am so glad they are snap back hats as I have a small head .  So they can be made smaller but also when I wear my wigs I need to change the size again to make the hat bigger to fit with the wig. So I tend to stick to the Hats that adjust with ease!

So here is a few snaps of my newest Hats sorry they are mainly instagram snaps!


A Sparkle crystals New York in Pink.

Pink and studs with leopard print hat.
a other Leopard print and black hat.

And my zebra style one hehe.
Yea...not sure why but completely addicted to hats hehe. You can find all these Hats at River Island and lots of other styles too. I really like the ones with the sparkles! I can be such a girly girl when
 I want to be...

Tartan 
xox