Monday, 28 October 2013

So much Bling from Di Depux

Hello every one! I hope you are ready to start the week with some Bling and Kawaii.
I really dont like that word Bling lol but it seems fitting for my blog post today. A few posts back I did a review on  some super cool Jewellery here from  Di depux Review . I did say that I really liked the stuff so I went ahead and have ordered from them for the 3rd time!


I was so happy with my order that I had to get some more, This is not a review as such, as I am just going to show off my haul of goodies, I will be reviewing my next haul of goods as they have a custom piece. 


I have a bit of a thing for bold looking necklaces and in cute yet bright colours to make my own kawaii outfits stand out that bit more. So here are some Photos of my newest necklaces.



I got 3 stunning necklaces one in Japanese one in Romaji and the other as a name necklace.


I love this necklace its simple yet its the background of kawaii images made this stand out and its a great necklace to wear for every day use or for a way to bling up a outfit there is something about this that looks like J-fashion street style with the bold letters


This one is a name necklace which I wanted to get  my online name on , its a smaller in size than the other ones, This one I can easily wear, I really like the Pink acrylic colour with the mirror effect, its very girly and petite.



The other one is the Japanese one with the word ''Harajuku'' a place that all kinds of Japanese fashion is born and where you can see all kinds of fashion, I place I would love to wonder around in a dream like state in lust hehe.
This one also has those cute swarovski crystals added to the pendent and I adore the Purple Chain that is not as think as my ''Dream'' necklace but its still a good weight to it.

I am looking forward to my next order and I can't wait to show you my newest items.
Till next time


Tartan xox