Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Cat Jumpers


Hey hey! Did you cuties know what my blog know has just over 100+ followers yay!
How cool is that, I of course know that my blog is not the biggest in the cyber world but am very lucky to have a few devoted readers *waves and blows Kisses to them* You guys know who you are!!
So Thank you all so much, I would love to really push up my numbers of liker's!
So if you could share my blog about that would be so great. 
Today I just had to show you my new pair of CAT, but of course cat's,jumpers! If you like Cat's you going to love these!

I got these 2 jumpers from a ebay shop called Mystre Wonderland also more known as Jill_punkxloli. They have a vast range of different styles mainly Visual Kei and some lolita with a dash of Punk mixed into it all.It's a fun place to take a look at and explore. This is my 2nd order from them and I also returned back to order again as I fell in love with a other jumper which you guys are gona love!!
Any how here are the jumpers I ordered.



Are these not just so cool!?
My order did not take to long to arrive so I was super happy to wear them just at the weekend that has just passed . I really liked the size, as they looked oversized on me and very cute.
They also kept me nice in warm , Great for this time of year. They came just as the stock picture shows.
They are both clear images and the colours are bright.


I really am happy with these as they are okay for casual day to day wearing but I can dress them up for my taste in fashion, again I had to get them with as they are Cats and the leopard print one is so colourful and cool looking.
I can have a lot of fun with these! Here is a few pictures of them worn



 Just noticed that am in the same pose for both photos. Teehee!
 
The jumpers have a nice feel to them and nice quality, I think these might be my favourite Cat jumpers! 
Till next time.

Tartan
xox