Friday, 8 November 2013

Christmas shopping


Hello everyone, my goodness it is getting so cold! Okay I admit that a person who feels the cold all the time. Which does not make much sense when am living in Scotland, Right?
So I have made a start to my Christmas Shopping ,when I think about it. It is almost done!
Yesterday I went out to a shopping centre with my wee family and bought a few more gifts for my friends.Its only a week in November and am poor already! I think its due to the fact I got back online ans soon as my change of address details changed over I was itching to get spending for Christmas and treat myself! Having no internet really scarred me...(drama queen, Blogger 1st world problems LOL!) 


So on a whim we went to a near by shopping centre after my Doctor appointment- Ive got a trapped nerve in my neck that is effecting my left hand nerves too.  *Sobs* 

Nothing a bit of retail therapy can not help right? I finished of 3 gifts and got myself a new 2 new belts as my jeans slide down - Don't you hate being stuck between sizes!!
So here is some photo spam for you all!


The centre had its Christmas decorations up the size of those ball's hanging from the roof was a bit scary. I hope they don't fall!!
 

I love white Christmas trees something magic about them hehe 


Am guessing that seat is for a VIP nearer Christmas...not gona catch me near him though, Did you know I am completely scared to death of folk who dress up as Father Christmas, Really creeps me out!

The bear and the polar animals are so cute though.



Some Images below the tree so sparkly and glittery.


How cute is this little display which was found at the main doors of the centre.

 I think the little bridge was really sweet, hehe.


After a good bit of wondering around the shops, avoiding Chibi's beans refusal of going into shops and tantrums we stopped for a bite to eat and drink.
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?


I have been crazing Hot Chocolates of late am not sure why maybe cause they are so cosy and sweet!
so yummy!I also got a cherry muffin. 
It was super yummy and freshly baked too. When I got back home I found a ''sorry you were out card.''After some debate with Hubby over who's parcel it might be. We had to wait a while till we could go to the post office to collect it. But lucky for me Hubby went out to pick it up,to my delight it was for me, Haha! Yea he when in the huff as he is waiting on lots of pieces for the computer and wires and all that geeky techi stuff of his.


What was inside?! Well it was my long awaited Rilakkuma bear!


a Neko Plush, (to go with my other one from MCM Scotland.) 2 sheets of Stickers and a dust plug for my phone in the shape of a bow in hot pink. Ypu can check out my instagram on the link for more photos.
As well as a busy day I have also been working on a new side project called ''Kawaii Kraze'' I hope to do a post about it real soon!
Lots more to come to the blog!

Tartan
xox