Monday, 18 November 2013

Fluffy nail art...Kawaii

Hey there you cutie's.
I hope you all had a great weekend, I had such a busy one that am so tired, I need to catch up on some 'ZZzz'z' but I sure did have some fun. Today I wanted to find this cool and fun
 nail art effect, there is a lot on the market and in high strret brands in the shops but I saw this and was like ''Kyaa its so Kawaii!''
I used my BarryM nail polish for my night out at the weekend so I still had it on when I got this magical little tub of Fur-effect nails by MUA which was about £3-5 ( cant mind of the top of my head the price- as I got 2, and 2 new polish's.)


It comes in a little tub .


You can add it to your nails,as it says on the back with the shaker seen here in the above photo.


Or you can take the shaker part off and paint your nails and ''sprinkle'' the fluffy fur on it.


I found that I had to really pack it on my freshly painted wet nails to fully cover the nail and by placing a sheet of paper under my hands. I could catch the fur that escaped as it was a bit messy with fur every where!!

I have BarryM Dragon Fruit shade on underneath.



As you can see at first they are super furry but they lost their puff as I didnt push the fur into the wet polish to well, But I since washed my hands many a time, run a bath, dishes and lots of cleaning and the fur is still on! Not only that but its still super soft to touch too.

So am really impressed, I got this hot pink fur in colour and a cotton candy one too!
I cant wait to try that one out too!
Hope you like my fur-tastic find for new nail art fun!
Till next time!

Tartan
xox