Sunday, 1 December 2013

Adding to the San-X to the family

Hey Cuties . I hope every one having a nice weekend! Wow I can not get over that its December. Yep am getting way to excited maybe because I know my own Christmas gifts from the hubby have been ordered!!
Also am really wanting to get the tree up but I have to wait as there is a few cables in the house that we need to ''hide'' and secure down with techi stuffs in the house lol! Once that is done am sure I can get started on the decorations and I have also almost completed the Christmas shopping , *YAY!!* Just have to finish one off! Have you started or finished your Christmas shopping yet? 
So today post is one about my obsession for Plushies, Fufflies and Soft toys. Am such a child at heart. Of late, I stopped buying Hello Kitty stuff from September- a big thing for me. Okay... I have bought Hello Kitty stuff BUT! not for me its to do with the Hello Kitty Group on Facebook me and my Kitty Junkies set up. Here is the newest cute characters I have bought!
I already had a Rilakkuma plush, but he was so lonely I took a while to find the right size of his friend Korilakkuma, Don't they look adorable together?!


Oh and I also found their other friend...Kiiroitori!!


Are these not the cutest ever!!
Here is more Kawaii Cute photos of them all together . Hehe.




I am going to be next year doing up the spare room to become a Kawaii Rilakkuma themed room for me to escape too! And it will be a guest room too thought I think after this post I might have a few more folk wishing to stay if there will be lots of Rilakkuma cute-ness to welcome them at my house hehe!!
I hope every one is ready for the Blog's Update look next week!
till then...