Saturday, 21 December 2013

Totoro post!


Hey every one, how stormy has this winter been?! and Christmas is drawing nearer and nearer,,Kyaa am so excited! So much so when I got a box of pink Birthday decorations full of  cute-ness for Chibi bean! Am not sure who the bigger kid is me for wanting to turn the house into a pink girls zone or little miss chibi bean whom is singing in advance ''Happy birthday ,give me Kitty Cake'' to herself.... Kya Kawaii!!
I guess I will be on and off around Christmas due to the celebrations but I will pop on to show you what Santa has left for us.

Today I shall spread some Christmas Kawaii cheer with you all!
I been saving up for a new plush addition to my collection, I am hoping to be gifted a Domo Kun one this Christmas to add to my collection also all to go into my ''Kawaii'' Room that am slowly doing up. If you follow me on Instagram there will be a high chance you have seen my new plush.

Who knows this big old grin...?



This Kawaii looking face?


Yep its Totoro!

Yay! Totoro is all set for Christmas too!
He is huge! So heavy and soft too! I love him very much. He sits in our Dinning room for the time being. teehee!
 As well I also got hold of a really cute new hoodie and a new onesies- I own a pikachu

 one but its far to big for me so I might  order the size down and get chibi bean one. But its a Rilakkuma one that is due to come some time, I have really fallen in love with Rilakkuma!  He is also on my list of must get in over the top size plushes-huhu. Teehee.
Getting back on track here is my hoodie! (sorry for the not so good images but was so cloudy and dark.)


Here is it with no hood up, its rather thin but I like to throw it on at night on top of what am wearing already!
I would like to put it with a totoro themed outfit ,not sure when but it am sure it would look cute. I might keep it for a convention.


Here is the Hoodie with Hood up as you can see it has Totoros face on the hood and his big cute grin, not forgetting his cute whiskers and ears too! cute! I also took out my pink wig for a change. 


Hope you like my cute Hoodie and new Totoro!