Thursday, 9 January 2014

Kawaii Figures with Funko!


Hey all you cutie's!
How are you all, Have you been keep it cool and cute. I bet you have. Soo I said I got some Review's/ Featurs and such well here is one of them! I will be splitting it all up as I got some cool things to show off.
First off Funko semi review-sorta.
I have been lusting over the cute-ness of Funko for like forever hehe, Though I never bother buying any but my sweet heart of a hubby did buy me one. He saw me lusting over it while I bought other Funko items for my Sister's and her Boyfriend joint Christmas Gift. (Btw I did give them separate ones too. Am not the kind of person to just give couple gifts, lol!) If your wondering what Funko is here is the bit I borrowed from good old Wiki!


Funko, or FunKo, is a company that manufactures and produces a wide array of licensed pop culture toys. Funko is most known for producing over 1000 different licensed bobbleheads. In addition Funko produces licensed plush, vinyl figures, action figures, and licensed electronic items such as USB drives, lamps and headphones.


I got these ones as a gift for my sister as she is a big Disney fan.


So Kawaii!! And these Funko pop have all had the Japanese Kawaii make over in style.
Well it was not long in me finding the Hello Kitty one, which is sooo cute- Kyaaa!

 I can't really do a full review of these as one of my Funko's was a gift and the other was one from ebay so...yea.All of these adorable figurines are boxed with the collaborations of company's logos on them and they are all number too. Am not sure maybe for those who like to collect them. I think there is over 300 styles to collect!

I adore the Disney ones but not just them oh no, I fell in love with the MLP ones too. The My little pony ones are so funny and just so sweet. The Funko that I was given as a Christmas gift was ''Hello Kitty!'' You can also buy some other of the Sanrio characters too. Likes of Chococat and My Melody.



I love to get some more of these Sanrio ones.
Any way I have got pictures of my new Kawaii Funko pop cutie's. I hope that you like them!

So cute and pink!


Unboxing! They also can have thier over sized heads turned around , this was something I was not aware of but how cute is Kitty as she turns her head to look at poor pinkie pie in her box!?

Don't you just love those big eyes! Each of the figures are about 4 inches tall. Which is a nice size, not to big and not to small for them to disappear.


My hubby thinks they are horrible with soul-less eyes and over sized heads.Which makes it even more entertaining for me to have these little kawaii buddies. I did point out that I have not been purchasing any Plushes of Hello Kitty so far this year, but he just sighed. Maybe because there was a 80cm tall Rilakkuma bear sitting on the sofa with ''VIP'' on a matching Rilakkuma landyard...It might have been that..maybe not. Am not even sure how 'that' got there...So till next time...