Thursday, 2 January 2014

Kawaii in the sales Haul!

Hey there cute things! I hope you all have enjoyed the festive period! 
I really enjoyed myself, spending time with my Kawaii little girl, playing family games and having many visitors! 
I was very happy to be allowed to visit the sales and do a bit of bargin shopping, no to much as am saving for my Camera and spent some money on some kawaii goodies that are on the way, Ive had a few requests to do reviews on more Kawaii toys so watch this space! Am still interested in what you all would like to see in the blog, in 2014!
So I went looking for a new jumper and while shopping I came across lots of kawaii goodies!! whoops hehe!


Here is my Haul of Goodies!


A cute set of UK Hello Kitty Pins, A Hello Kitty case/Wallet for my phone. A Coin bank of Hello Kitty that am keeping as a ornament, she has a small chip on her but its not noticeable. A Charm of Totoro and a Cute shoulder bag of Totoro!
Cute, huh?!
Not only that I also finally added to my small Totoro display in the dinning room by getting the smaller Totoro's and adding my gifted soot spirit. When I got my little Totoro's I got some fee gifts too.


And here is how my Display is looking now hehe!




Have you picked up or bought anything Kawaii in the sales yet?
Do you all like my Totoro Display, I think Totoro is one of my favourite Studio Ghibli films that and Kiki Delivery service those two are the ones me and Chibi bean sit and watch the most!

Till next time!