Friday, 10 January 2014

Kitty and her twin Mimmy

Have you ever noticed that Hello Kitty get all the glory and fame?
I was watching Hello Kitty the Tv series with my daughter and I found that I was rather fond of Mimmy.
She is a bit more Shy than Kitty but she quite a funny character and can be rather sarcastic about how Kitty eats way to much and is so lazy at times.I have to say I equally love them both.


It got me thinking, You really do not see much Mimmy Products, Well not many at all unless she is with her sister Mimmy. Maybe it is a UK thing but even I (Addicted to all things Kawaii.) Maybe own 3 Mimmy items that all came as a set. Two of which are Plush sets and the other is a Plastic Figure. I did buy one tiny Mimmy but it was for those cute Hello Kitty Play sets for my daughter- I like to make sure she builds up the sets and have the full collection.
I would love to see more of Mimmy and her own style in products, I think Mimmy needs to shine out and be given a chance. I do love Kitty but because they are twins, I would adore even more that if there was more 'Twin themed' items or even 'Best friends' ones that include Mimmy as well .
What about matching Twin baby-grow's made for baby twins or all in ones aka oneies for us older fans.
I would love to see just a range for Mimmy but I do doubt that as a company Sanrio may have thought Mimmy would not make as much money as Hello Kitty. Some times I images that Mimmy is crying in the corner as her sister claims all the benefits lol!
Any way I guess am just rambling a bit... But I thought I would share my new Mimmy and Kitty Figures.
I got them at a great price £5 and that was with free shipping! The only annoying thing was the box that the figures were are displayed in got damaged in the post.
However there is no damage to Kitty and Mimmy! So here is some photos.

They are super cute in there famous outfits that match and wearing their bows. They are 10cm tall and light weight plastic material. I will be using mine for displaying on the shelves. I would like to put up in the spare room.


Till next time, I hope you enjoy my post!
Stay Kawaii!