Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Hello Kitty prize!

Hey every Cutie!
Guess what, A about a week ago . I won a contest by The cute shop, an online shop that has lots of kawaii items mainly Sanrio and other kawaii characters and you all know how much I adore miss Kitty chan. It has so many cute products, I have shopped with them in the past and there is so much to look at.
Anyway I thought I would see if I was lucky and entered the contest give-away. You could win some items for your kitchen, My kitchen is the least kawaii room in my whole house lol. So I thought, how cute would it be to have so kawaii in my kitchen too.

So I was pleasantly surprised to be contacted to say I had won some Kitty prizes! Yay 
I got my prize sent to me in about a week it was with me , I was really excited to get my prize.




  My items came in a cute pink bag and were well wrapped.

  
The apron is so cute and fits well it has ties at the back. This is the image on the front of it and its says ''Kitty's room is full of fun and play.'' I have worn this 2 times and it has 2 front pockets on it very , its very light weight and pretty.





Also in my prize was this super kawaii oven mitt. Its so cute and fluffy with Kitty and a rose decoration on it on the outer side and the quilted side. I have used this mainly for holding the hold handles from my posts after they have been used to boil water. Its very handy to have and cute in my kitchen -Kawaii~




Lastly I got a very sweet hello kitty dish/hand towel , It has a cute decoration to it and very is very soft. I like how it is a nice pastel shade of pink and is so pretty. I use it more of a hand towel in my kitchen.
Over all the products are very good quality. Also I was given a gift discount in my prize gift. Yay! So I have ordered a small amount of goodies from a Kitty range I love the most. I am very excited to get them. 
I hope you like the review of my prize goods.
Also a big  
to A Cute Shop for the give away! 

Till next time 
Tartan <3