Saturday, 5 April 2014

Photographer and events insights with Kawaii B


Hey every cutie, so as you know am doing my photography right? well its not the only project am working on this year, this year am also taking on a new adventure of being apart of Kawaii  Yay!
 Last year I didn't make as many events as I wanted and well it was not something I was focused on at the time nor was my Camera the best so ...


Am pleased to say I will be working along side Kawaii-B . A Online Kawaii hub of information on Kawaii topics based in the UK! It's a Great Idea and very exciting to work on!
Kawaii- B has been Born!

I sorta found myself among like minded girls who were in a Facebook group that loved the idea of a online centre to bring like minded Kawaii fan's together.We thought this would be super helpful for others new to the kawaii culture , to bring existing Kawaii fans together like a community  and help each other out explore all the levels and even fashions of kawaii .

 It was not long for a team of us to volunteer and put forward our own skills to contribute to the Facebook Page, Group, Blogs and Website. Myself I have put forward my own Kawaii Time interviews, and helped out with information and my new love of photography. The Team has many Reviewers, Interviewers, Spokes persons, Reporters and Coverage Reporters. My primary role would be Photography and covering any events that am attending.
It will be super fun ne!

The Web site is now online found here
You can find the rest of the links too
https://www.facebook.com/kawaiibuk