Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Kawaii Club March Insight

Hey every Cutie!
Its that time of the month to look inside the Kawaii Club Subscription boxes. Yay !

So this month there was a delay in the subscription  . Oh well these things happen I guess. Any way it came this morning and that really cheered me up a lot. As I came down with a nasty virus and have lost my Kawaii sparkle for some time with having one buy after a other and this one floored me. So it was Kawaii Club to the rescue, This months Kawaii Club was all themed out for Easter coming and it was a Bunny theme. Kawaii ne!

Aww I do love bunnies, I think they are very cute. So I think my Kitty Boy Leo wanted to be involved with this month Parcel as he decided to photo bomb my Pictures hehe!

The reason for him being a bit of a Poser was the fact his belly is his clock and loves his food, It was his way of telling me ' Its lunch time!'.
Amy way back to the review. So My Kawaii parcel box was all wrapped up in gift pink wrap all nice and neat. It came with its monthly news letter that gives you a brief on what to find in your box and what they are, with a small description.

Here is a overall Photo- so much bunnies and Kawaii!
So What did I get in my box? 

I got 2 bunny rings one is a bunny faced one and the other is a pink one that has the ears that stand up tall when worn, which are pretty cute.


A hairband that has a Lace material and wire ears that can be shaped to any way you want them to be so you can be a loppy ear bunny or a lop sided ear bunny, These are very cute and a pair that you could wear with out looking to childish.  They have a velvet piece at the base of the ears making them rather fashionable too.

Also with going on the whole bunny theme there is a pair of printed bunny tights. 
These are the ones that have a knee high socks effect but at the knees you have the text 'Bunny' and a image of a white flower just below the ears that keek over the top of them. I have been eyeing those up for a while - I already have Kitty ones and bear ones. So Cute. I hope I can wear mine this weekend. 

The other item's inside the box was a really useful item a Hot water bottle, This is perfect cause as a female and when it comes to mother nature calling , nothing beats a cosy bottle to snuggle the pains away. Also since I moved house we lost our old hot bottles . Also they were not the most Kawaii looking things either so I was super happy to find a cute hot water bottle covered in My Melody and is so fluffy too ! Yay.


The last item in my Box is an adorable Kuromi  hand/Face towel that is so adorable. I have mine already in the bathroom hanging up, I hope this will help encourage my daughter to dry her hands after washing them. Instead of running around leaving wet hands prints everywhere haha! Its one of those ones that have lots of those shaggy bits? or thick towel strands that absorb moisture better than a towel does it already has a ribbon on it to hook up and it lays nicely when hung up too.


Am super happy with my box this month I look forward to using my Bunny themed stuff. I wonder what theme next month's will be? Have you got yours? What did you think of the bunny theme this month?
Tartan