Monday, 30 June 2014

Kawaii Club June unboxing

Hello every cutie, am super sorry, That I have not been able to blog as much as I have wished too . Many things just get in the way,such is life. I shall try and blog more from now on! I hope you are all well and do you have plans for summer brake?
Today's Post is the un-boxing of the Kawaii Club for this month! Yay!
So let's take a look inside and see what surprises are in the box this time.


Gah!! My cat has been on my sofa again, I do apologise for the Cat hair images. 
 so annoying!
Any way as you can see there looks like alot of sweet treats inside this box and a hint of Rilakkuma too.

*swoon* I am completely addicted to Rilakkuma and friends, mainly the yellow chick Kiirotori right now, I just love how funny and cute he is. (might be a she am not sure.) So what's in the box this month?!


As you can see there is quite a few sweet items!


I found a super cute charm , a sweet deco style one. Am not sure what kind of cake its meant to be as am not familiar with Japanese Cakes, but its one you can hang off your phone or if you are like me and don't have the loop on your phone - I attach mine to my keys or my bags, this one is on my camera kit bag.

There is also a roll of Japanese washi tape, very cute and I love washi tapes they come in handy for everything! I use mine for my pen pal letters to seal them tight and for wrapping up Christmas and gifts up , especially if I know they love kawaii stuff it goes down a treat with friends . This one has cute little presents all over it! Cute~


Wooah! Yay, how cute is this sweetie!, a Korilakkuma wearing a cute pink rainbow and star jumper! Kyaaa so sweet, it also has a suction cup on it so it can hang from windows and or even your mirror.It's so soft and full of cuddles.



On to the sweeties/ Candy. One item was a mystery item so you could end up with a surprise so am guess my grape flavoured whistle toy candy , the toy part is a free toy in the pack and mine was a spinning top, I still cant make whistle noise form the candy though -Fail-. So am guessing this one is the surprise one. The other sweet's are a Large pack of Peko lollipops from Japan. I have never tried these am not a big Sweetie fan myself but I will try them. 


 The Last item is a serving spoon it came in Hello kitty or Rilakkuma, as you can see I got Rilakkuma, who seems to be enjoying something to eat in the image. Its very cute indeed .I don't often have folk over for likes of meals or dinners so there is not much need for a serving spoon , since its a large size. However I plan on using it for those times where you plan on eating the whole tub of ice-cream yourself. Hehe!  And having it placed in my kitchen for show.  

I hope you enjoyed your insight to this months Kawaii Club unboxing.
Tartan <3