Sunday, 1 June 2014

Kawaii Club May- Un boxing

It's that time of month again! Yep for the un boxing of the Kawaii Club !! Yosh!!
The box was delayed this month yet again thanks to Customs. If you buy over seas and such like myself you soon being to dislike customs, with the delays and extra fees on goods you have bought, but anyway the fact is my kawaii club box is here!! ~eeee. This month , What is going to be inside? huhuh? I wonder! 


Once again here is the famous Kawaii Club box , It was a lot neater packed by the way! I always open mine up, have a peek inside and then squirrel it away. Heh.. So yes moving on, this months theme was the ''Keep it secret collection''.



So what was in the box?
First off there is the yellow holder, Its  Kiirotori (means yellow bird) from San- x and its a passport holder a super handy item to have to protect your passport when you travel its really cute and bright, which will make finding it at the last second panic a little bit easier to spot before you set off for trips and holidays. I will be using mine when I head off for London in July!

Second up is the accessories container in the shape of Miss Hello Kitty, she opens up and there is 4 sections in side to hide away or store trinkets , jewels and other cute items , I have put some of my flake style stickers inside as they always end up every where! So I have put my container on my Kawaii Desk.

Also there was a cute little black bear,called Kumamon Black Bear. It's a Mini plush purse charm, which comes on a key chain. This Character, I have seen before in a Hello Kitty collaboration last year? ( I think) It's a well known Mascot for Tourism purposes in Japan! I think its really cute!


What else did I find in the box?
I found a cute charm with a bell of a tiny little character from Totoro ( Studio Ghibli) I got the youngest girl from that film out of the girls 'Mei', she is so tiny and cute! I love her little sun hat she wears.


There was also a bag in the box this month this time a make-up/ toiletries bag. Which was a other san- x item with the characters from Sentimental Circus on it, with a cute print all over , 2 sections to store your products and some frilly lace to really make it super kawaii!  I will be putting this to good use I buy way to much make up and need to store it all . I have like one make up bag just for lip gloss alone. *giggles* 



And finally the last item was a Rilakkuma blind box or mystery box, It has a French theme to it. Which I thought was so adorable but also found it funny as mine was a little French Rilakkuma in white and blue and he is holding a baguette. LOL! He is so funny looking but so cute. Not only that his head wobbles about   too! I wonder what the other ones look like?!

If you like what you see then why not sign up for a Kawaii Club Subscription too!!
Tartan <3