Sunday, 22 June 2014

Photo shoot time with maids!

Hello every cutie, am sorry it has been a while. I have not got round to blogging much. Please forgive me!
I hope I can make it up with you by showing you some cute photos, These photos are from my photo shoot I did with the marshmallow dream maids! They are so adorable and cute!
With my last post you will also find many photos of the maid cafe event that was held a few week back. Found Here!! I will not be posting up an final photos for a bit as you will have to wait for them to be released over at the Facebook page! So do head on over to check them out okay?!
Oh they are also on tumblr too! Link here!
As well as being busy with the meidos from marshmallow dream maids and such. I have been booking up my free time for the next events I plan to go too. I will be attending Glasgow Comic Con in July , Which if you are attending please come along to the Maids Stall at the event!!
As well I will be ''Press'' at Hyper Japan. So please do keep a eye out for me if you are also attending events, I should be easy enough to spot! 

As well, I have had some time to enjoy the nice weather that we have had too. Yes I have been wearing summery outfits- ah its been so lovely for a nice change before it was down pours and so much rain. When we had our photo shoot - it was soo hot *melts* We were all melting .
 As you know I am also a Marshmallow dream maid am yet to serve all of our lovely customers (or maybe its a good thing I have not ! LOL! *clutz* -But am also the teams devoted Photographer earning the name Photographer Chan, am very heart warmed to have the teams support. So you will only spy me in causal outfits in the photos , teehee. I and the Maids had lots of fun with our photo shoot! Yay! The maids were very energetic and very photogenic too..So here are some teaser Photos for you . Enjoy!











Tartan <3