Friday, 18 July 2014

Kawaii Squishable Review


Hey every one!
How are you all? today's post is a other review with a video which is found here on my Channel!!
 This review is so awesome! I got a parcel from the delivery man today and he came to the door with this HUGE box! 
You can imagen how excited I was! My item for a sponsored review came, Yay!



My item for reviewing comes from the online store Squishables! Squishables is the home of over sized fuzzy animal soft toys and they have a huge collection from small ones to large ones. It is super hard to even pick out of the ones they have in stock on the web site. After much debate between a Kitten or a Unicorn . I gave up and asked my facebook friends, even then I turned to my faithful Kawaii little girl 'chibi bean'  and took her advise and picked the unicorn. Yep she has great taste!


So my item came safe and sound , the item was wrapped in a plastic bag and surrounded by brown paper to cushion it in the box. Along with its little receipt inside the box too.
 Personally and this is just a personal thing but I LOVE it when companies add some cute  flyers , business cards or  have a cute presentation , Maybe something like a cute packaging like what Build a bear do with thier carry boxes . I know many folks see this as extra 'junk' but to me it makes it more business like and personal , Again that's what I like to see when I buy something cause its nice to feel that bit extra has gone into ordering from that shop.


That aside, the item.  OH MY KAWAII!! This is the most adorable thing! I love it. I am super pleased with this unicorn. A chubby, plump ,Cute unicorn. The Unicorn is shaped in a round ball style and he is pure white body and head wise with a white tummy . Blue tail and matching mane, A yellow horn and brown cute hooves. No detail has been skipped on the unicorn looking like a unicorn.


He has a dopey smile on his face and is so fluffy its crazy soft! I have a feeling there shall be a battle between myself and my daughter over who gets to keep him  in what room - haha. I knew he was going to be one of the bigger items but I really had not prepered myself and to have him (Yes I have given him a gender.) in my hands and realise how big he is.



He is one from the 15"  size collection  and he is made from polyester fibre. He is retailed at £34.99 and I would say he is worth every penny, due to his size and quailty. As a mother I did check him over for any loose threads, or parts and nothing seemed to be lose or anything as he is pretty well made.However please do remove all swing tags before giving these items to a child and it recommends that these are for the ages of 3+ ( up to 200yrs old and down again.) I freely admit I am a big kid at heart and love all things cute and am so pleased with this item , I would for sure recommend these to others to buy and buy for Children.

I  also love the connection they have with the customers on Facebook (links found at the end of the post.) and the website to Vote for your favourite designs that they are working on! I think that is really cool and it helps build a good relationship with the customers. I would love to see more Kawaii styles being made.

I really do love my new squishable buddy - the name of the company is very fitting as you really do want to squish them and hug em so much with them being super super soft.
So here are some more photos for you to enjoy and the Links to everything you will need to own your very own squishable! Kawaii!!







Till next time Keep it cute!
Tartan x