Monday, 25 August 2014

DIY Kawaii Sneakers

Hey every cutie, have you seen this really cool looking kit!
Its a DIY canvas sneakers Kit , I know I like to get creative and original with my own fashion but this is pretty smart , think of all the Kawaii and cute possibility's !  Kyaa!!
I mean you could paint your own styles or loved Kawaii characters and really have some personal one of a kind shoes. 


At the moment this company are looking for folk to help kick start this really cool idea so I hunted out the links for you all and suggest you check them out.
I would love to be able to style my own sneakers, Plus they would be really cute for all kinds of J- Fashion!
Check out the link below and have a good look for yourselves, Do you think this could become a fun and creative thing? I know a lot of artists do these sort of services to paint your shoes for you but this would be so much fun. I bet my chibi bean would want to take part in the painting.
What do you guys think - Kawaii DIY Sneakers Kits? Least you don't need to worry about collecting supplies form all those crafty shops.

More information can be found on this link for you all here :
http://rockyourkicks.org/