Sunday, 14 September 2014

Kawaii Kitty Tights and Totoro Top!

Hey every one , how are you all?
Today is my post review for this cute items from Cute Japanese Fashion online shop!
My order was send out super fast which is  the best thing about this shop being based in the UK. My order was well packed and presented neatly . This time I ordered a really really cute  top and a pair of fun and fashionable tights. You guys need to check them out, these are so cute!



The top is a nice cotton material in gray and has the face and tummy of the cutest Totoro ever , Not only that it even has his ears on the shoulders too! I would recommend this size for a size 8-12 UK its very fitted and snug.  Its great for a casual fun look or for those lazy days around the house. I love this top so much its very cute and cool. *sqweee!!*

The other item are these cute Kitty Tabby cat tights! I love them they are a size M/L and have a lot of length for taller people. They are well made and a great quality for the price! These are the cheapest I have seen for these fashionable and fun looking tights that will add a sparkle of Kawaii in a instant to any dull looking outfit! The Kitty tights are all stripy on the detail with a cute Kitty face that cover the knees, they are so much fun to wear. This time there was added complementary gifts in my order making it feel more personal .

The Shop have a new Reward system in place too!
Which means every time you shop and purchase you collect points when you sign up and then you get to use those points at a later date to use on future orders! The website has had a few tweaks as well to make it even more smooth running and easy to use! Fantastic <3

If you want a better view and insight to the product I have got in my order and my past orders then please do check out my Youtube Channel!
Links Below!

Kawaii Kitty Tights and Totoro Top Video!
&
A Japanese Fashion Review Video!

Later's
Tartan <3