Saturday, 13 December 2014

Marshmallow Dream Maids Anniversary Event

Hey sweeties, Last weekend was a busy one for me my goodness! Now it is all over I turn my attention to Christmas stuff that has been neglected. So it was the Marshmallow Dreams Maid cafe 1st Anniversary there and this time it was held in a little cafe called Cake and Cushion in Glasgow.
Where we had 2 time slots for our customers to celebrate with us in super Kawaii Christmas style!
Last time the maids hosted an event in a cafe style I could not attend so this time I made sure to bring as much equipment as I could for the event (which makes me stress out as am carrying expensive stuff and I worry..)

This time I matched in with the other maids in a maid outfit, Only because I felt out of place last time being in casual and surrounded by so many cuties heh. So here are the results of our event, Cake, Smiles, Festive cheer and of course lots of KAWAII!


Enjoy the photos!















The event was a success and a great way to end the year with such a hard working team of adorable maids!, here is to many more events for the coming year and keep a eye on the facebook page for more photos and updates for next year!
(video coming soon!)



Tartan xox