Thursday, 26 February 2015

Kawaii NEW make up Haul

And so about a week ago, I did a order with cutECOmestics, a UK retailer who sell vegan and or cruelty free products. These range from Badger balm to Sugarpill .
This is my second order from the company. The website is easy to use and the process is simple enough. Shipping is pretty fast about 3 days for shipping. And it all comes in a large package.
I will be making a future purchase with this company again as I like the range that have but a lot of the products are sold out (*_*).
This came inc postage around £20-25 . I think, I really cant mind haahaa.  So Manga brows is a interesting product. It is made by Neve Cometics and is a double ended brow pencil- all in the name there Manga brows. So one end is a light brown the other dark and one lid cap has a hidden brow brush. It is meant to give you more 3D manga like brows. 


I can not tell is this is a product I like, Ever since I been using the Barry M brow kit I found it gives such a nice brow shape to my brows I have favoured it more and its half the price too. But After playing about with the Manga Brows I have found it gives a soft natural shade in colours , its much quicker and easier to use. I do not have much time for make up every school morning having to be organising every one out the door on time . So I guess its a handy item to have. More so with it being double ended and the hidden brush so that it save time hunting for the right pencil and brush in the morning - still half asleep and wanting just to go back to bed. Am not a morning person! I did find this might be a little over priced but hey your allowed a treat once in a while.
It's totally worth checking out the eye shadow pallets by Neve too if you get the chance!


Moving on is Concrete Minerals eye shadow in shade trouble maker.  A other Vegan and Cruelty-Free product. This is a medium brow with gold through it. I wanted to try the products out from this company and expand my make up product range . I was drawn to this one and a other one which I would like to buy later called Hustle. I have worn it twice so far and its a very nice product, very light to wear and you can build up the colour . I liked to ware it lighter on my lids as it looked more black that brown when I added more colour.  I can not say for sure if its a keeper for my make up bag but I do want to try the other shades or maybe splash out on a bundle set.



So the last time is an Apocalipstick- that's a mouthful to say this .Which is by Lunastick cosmetics Labs.It is the shade Slick Crytp Cream. Its a coral pink with a hint of nude , I guess is the only way to describe it. This is a liquid lippy. But GASP! its not one that turns to a Matt finish , just a normal lippy finish. This is my 3rd one I might even do a blog post on all of them cause I love them so much. Even though I favour matt finish. This is also not a shade I would normally pick but it reminded me of a cheap high street drug store colour that I really liked,so I wanted to have some thing that was well, not as cheap and would last . Am not looking at any brand in particular *cough* MUA Academy *cough*. This is a nice replacement and lasts a good 4-6 hours on and when it wears off it still has a tint of the shade left on your lips and is very nice to wear. Its one of my faves this month!



Any way that's my insight to my Haul of new Make up I have a other haul to show you and pass on my Kawaii wisdom of it all and hope your excited to see it as its all make up products from Korea!

Next time cuties
Tartan x