Monday, 27 July 2015

Hysteric Kingdom review

Hey there cute things.
I have a new review post for you all, This is a small review on a few items I got send with an order from Hysteric Kingdom. I ordered a cute ice cream style necklace - an impulse buy, I really wanted something quirky and cute. I saw it was made from an Bubble tube and liked the idea of it. I also liked the colours. So I went and ordered it. My order did not take long to come even though it had some travelling to do. I sometimes thing my post is well travelled than I will ever be haha. It came in a parcel bag and was all wrapped up.I also go 2 cute rings a brooch and hair clips as well!



Now when I got my post all was fine, until I opened it up and inside my necklace leaked. It was my own stupid fault with so much travel, of course I should of asked them to empty the liquid out. I could easily replace the liquid if I wanted too. So I was lucky at the fact only the brooch seemed to take damage from the small leak and the coating of it came off.Everything else was fine but fear not, as am a dab hand at the D.I.Y Kawaii. I can with ease give it a new coating.


The necklace is long and the pendent of the ice cream is chunky and large, I went for the strawberry colour . Its light weight to wear and is on a blue colour chain. I really like it and have plans for it with a outfit I want to do sometime. But a perfect kawaii item for summer , right?
The other items are these adorable rings, one is almost matching with my ice cream necklace being a small ice cream ring and the other is a lot like a Rilakkuma bear cake which has had a bite taken out of it! Both rings are adjustable in size and really cute.



The Brooch is in a heart shape and was I think silver? but the bubble liquid must of removed that off and now its a shiny white, I revamped it with pink and lots of glitter. It is a cute size and you can wear it anywhere and everywhere as its got a pin on the back to attaching to what ever. I think it is super cute.
The other item is a pair of hair grips/slides that have these tiny little shiny pinky/sliver wings on them that look very quirky and cute. I think they are pretty adorable and magical and with them being very light and simple I could wear these with and with out a wig.



Over all am happy with my items and order, even with the tiny leak of liquid. Again I should of said that it was a over seas order and best to empty it . Silly me! All the items are super cute and adorable. I think this online shop would suit sweet styles and fairy kei or magical girl fashions . So if that is your thing you will love this shop! So be sure to check out the links.



Laters
Tartan xox