Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Japan Candy Box Review

Today's blog post is a insight to the Japan Candy box* by Blippo, who also do the Kawaii Box.
Both are monthly subscription boxes that you can sign up for monthly or 3, 6 or 12 month selections.It is priced at $19.90 per month and free shipping for each subscription offer of course you get a slight reduction in price the longer you subscribe for.



So I got my box there the other day and it came in a nice sleek white parcelled up box and has the Logo on it. It was quite a slim fit box. It came in perfect condition.
Once I had a peek into the box, I found everything wrapped in cute gift wrap and everything was placed neatly in the box . The box says it offers 8-10 items in a box and I got 9 items in total.
The variety was from hard boiled sweets to popping candy and chocolate. These are the kinds of Candy you will find in  and about Japan.

So what did I get inside? Well lets check it out.

Coris Gum Gum chewing Gum
Anpanman Lollipop
Hi Chewy Pineapple candy
Watapachi Melon Popping Candy floss
Poop shaped Lollipop
Popin'Cookin Oekaki animal Candy Land DIY Kit
Ramune Candy Soda Balls
Bourbon Fettucine Cola Gummies
Meiji Apollo Strawberry Chocolates









I would say its a good range of items if you want to try some thing new, I have un-boxed a few candy style boxes in the past and only one or two of these things I have already tried and tested before so it is great for the surprise and get the chance to try something new. Am personally more of a Chocolate kind of person , I never have understood Chewing gum ( my biology teacher put the whole class off telling us stories on what it can do to your inside ect.) And Hard boiled sweets are not something I like to much. But I did try all of the candy to see what they were like though! And I loved the chocolate, oh but of course!

Over all am happy with this subscription box and really enjoy the items I liked. You can also check out my un-boxing on my you tube channel too.
Here are all the Links you will need to find out more.


If you would like to win your very own Japan Candy Box then check out the give away below...