Saturday, 6 February 2016

Medusa's Make up Review* and Haul


Hey there Kawaii Kittens.
Today I have a Make up haul of goodies from company in the USA who are Vegan and Animal cruelty free! Yay! Am no stranger to this company they are one of my fave companies. And am Talking about Medusa Make up. Who are just so awesome! So I just had to tell you about the haul of goodies I got in the post from them!



So I ordered a good few items, Like I have said am not a stranger to these product so I was looking forward to trying the new ones from the website direct which link is here.
What I ordered is the following, One Lipstick , 2 eye shadows and one blusher. Oh and that hot pink logo bag too! Which is so handy and cute!




The one thing I loved is the presentation of my order everything was so neat and packed in a very professional manner. I also love the packaging designs with that Greek mythology feel and Gothic vibes to the safari holographic boxes. Loving it all.

First up is the eye shadows, these are the pressed eye shadows that I have never used before ( only used the loose powders.) They come in the cutest little pots with flip up lids. They are so cute and handy. I picked the shades of Tarzan and Voodoo.  Tarzan is a stunning nude light brown pink shade with hints of glitter of gold in it. I loved this even thought its soo light in shade it is great and so easy to use and light to wear. Voodoo is sorta like a mattish gray brown with a hint of pink shimmer in it. I found it hard to build up the colour on this but it is so nice in shade once you get the colour on. They both blended easy and both go so well together for eye make up. 



Next is the lipstick. Which I got in the shade Sugar Daddy. Its a light brown nude shade. I loved look of this on the website , it also reminded me of the shade from Lunastick labs bullet , wish I adore so thought it would be the best to try. Again I never have tried these lispticks but have tried the lip gloss by medusa's make up . The lipstick I felt you had to really build up but I think this is due to the products shade being very light. It looked so natural and nude on my lips and would be some thing I would use as a quick lippy to put on or something for a change as I still love my bright matt shades of liquid lipsticks . However I would for sure want to try more shades of these as I really liked it to much surprise. The only thing I disliked was the bullet boxed tube the lippy is in. It was way to annoying for my tiny t-rex hands.



Last up is the Blusher. OMG it is amazing! It is also huge and so pigmented . Inside it comes with a handy mirror .It in the shade  Dangerous Liaison. Am so in love with this its packed with colour and is stunning. The only thing I did notice was a bit of product fall out from the pad but I think it is just the brush I used. I love how dramatic the colour can be made and again it was easy to use and blend out too.

Over all I love my new products and am so happy with them. The quality is great the products are great and over all the company shares the same passion of not testing on animals and producing vegan products. Would I order form them again? YES, I think I have really fallen in love with these products and would for sure will order again.