Friday, 19 February 2016

Tokyo Treat Review* Japanese Candy Box

I was pretty excited to get this months Tokyo Treat box, It came in the post a few days ago and yummy so many cool snacks for Japan to make your mouth water. Also there was a hint of love and valentines theme to the box this time - as most of the candy or snacks where pink, sweet and love themed and lots of chocolates!
Look how colourful these boxes are?!





I really liked this box as it was full of a good amount of things I liked and again the box was pretty packed full! I also love how you get updates on when you box is shipped out and the fact you can track it thanks to your email updates and get a rough idea when the box is due. I might want to keep a eye out for the post man coming to the door cause the box is pretty huge.

So inside your box, you get a range of items from chocolate, snacks, cookies and candy. With the premium box you get about 13-17 items and that includes a soda style drink or in this case of this month it was a soup product , that you could warm up and try. I did not like it very much haha!
As well with the premium box is you get a DIY Candy set which you can see me attempting on my instagram, I failed so bad at making haha.As I got a extra item too which was a other style of DIY Candy kit, which I managed to do pretty well! I was some what impressed with that too.

Also you can check out my YouTube channel with my full review of the Tokyo Treat box and my taste testing of the products too!


So like what you see?
Love Candy from Japan then its easy to sign up for your own just follow the Link to Tokyo Treat here and sign up and enjoy your dose of yummy snacks each month!

Tartan xox