Sunday, 1 January 2017

It's 2017, Lets make it cute!

It's that time again to reflect on the year and put some new plans for the next year. May they be dreams or plans. Maybe an event here and there.

This year has been pretty crazy for me. I have enjoyed it for the most part. I have had some stress's and bumps along the way like every other cutie out there! But I made it . No. WE MADE it! I did not know what 2016 had in mind nor did I make many plans myself .  However I did reach a few personal goals on my part and I also had a fun year of sponsored reviews and events. I also had a great time this year cosplaying. Meeting new folks and having lots of fun. I also for the 1st time in ages had a wonderful birthday. It was one of my highlights. Yup -billy nea mates here ( cause all my mates are no where near me or online.) Any way it still became an day and I felt so blessed to spend it with my own sister who knows me better than I know myself. 

I did some crazy things this year. I shaved off my hair...( ever wonder why I was wearing more wigs of late haha!) I took part in a inflatable 5K fun obstacle course ! I also had an amazing opportunity with Cutesy Kink where I designed my very own wig line! I would love to expand on that one day but who knows what the next few years will hold!?  I did more modelling and photos shoots this year , I hope that this will continue well into 2017. This year I was fully accepted into the awkward mom crew at school (LMAO!) am classed as the Kawaii awkward one .  I now go out on mom dates! ( whats that all about!?) Maybe I will blog post about those dates some time . Its like so strange to me haha.

Back in April, my busiest month  I was a guest at a Gaming convention, Which was the most amazing thing ever. I keep all my memories from it treasured even though I lost my voice  and I was granted to be press at over conventions. I was at so many conventions this year am not quite sure how I managed them! I was also invited to a few events in London but alas being the Kawaii Mom I have my restrictions!

I have also enjoyed the company of my dear friends who have stuck with me this year and loved meeting brand new ones who I also hope will stick around in 2017!




To round up the near end of the year I put my energy in to helping out a local lot , made up of cosplayers and the most friendly bunch of geeks/ nerds/ costumers/ cosplay folks you could ever meet. This lot with the help of the organisers and team from CHAS do a road show collection to raise money before the event they hold where all profits go to CHAS- a children's charity. The group together get out in the public eye and raise as much money as possible and then at the event - which is a sci fi ( but not limited to sci fi ) Convention. I have had the pleasure to join at many of these collection days and its win - win. You cosplay , you enjoy it , you meet folks and hang out with such a fun team and its all for the children who need our support and help.

Over all I think 2016 has been kind to me. I feel very blessed to have had such a well balanced year. I hope that 2017 will bring more new opportunities , new things such as events and much much more!
I also wish each and every one of you a wonderful kawaii happy new year .

Tartan xox