Sunday, 11 June 2017

Cute Sunglasses review

Hey every one! I wish I could say how amazing is all this sunny weather, perfect for the new Sunnies that were sent to me from GlassesShop.com but the weather has been wet,wet wet!

So this is a online store that were kind enough to send me 2 pairs for sunnies, they also have a section for Prescription sunglasses there too. The online store have a mixture of eyeglasses and glasses online that are worth checking out! 


I got 2 kinds one a cute kawaii style pair of sunnies and the other a more alternative grunge style.
They both came in the post in a box each but were joint together. The came in the pust undamaged nor had any postal issues either, because these were sent to me I can not comment on the shipping time however they came in what I expected around 10-15days . Inside my boxes were the glasses safely inside their own plastic see through cases and each one comes with its own lens cloth too.





So let's look at these new shades!
I want to talk about these cute sunnies, these are adorable, they are very glam as well. I adore the pink trim around the large lens and the metal sides have that cute baby pink shade on them too. I can not wait to team these up with a cute pastel summery outfit ( I have some glimmer of hope we will get some summer like weather lol!)  I love how girly these are and very simple yet dainty.


The other sunnies I was sent were a plain black pair of shades, These are more plastic and very light weight when worn where the others seem to be a little more heavy in comparison. However these are so calling my inner gothic vibes or grunge vibes in style, they are very stylish round frames. Simple but have attitude with them. I so want to team these frames with either a grunge outfit or a pastel gothic kawaii look. I really can see these being more useful with a variety of fashions where the other ones feel very mature yet casual kawaii in style.



Over all am very happy with these glasses they are cute and wearable for a vast amount of fashions I wear, They have many many more styles online and have new ones on the site often. I am a sunglasses junkie and have a huge box full of many kinds and these two are a great addition to my collection.

If you want a pair of your own then head on over the online stop and use this discount code that they have offered up for me to share with you ( I do not earn any commission form this code!)
Enter this code GSHOT50 for a discount.

Laters guys x